I Say I Say

man, that was

creepy... it seemed to me liked nonsens mixed up with weird characters. well, I liked it anyway.

Mandalorian-Jedi responds:

It was nonsense mixed up with weird characters...

Nightmare City Nightmare City

hehe

a classic...

Zelda: MC Continuation 2 Zelda: MC Continuation 2

where's the movie?

when I reached the end i thought what i had just seen was the intro. THERE WAS NO PLOT, NO ACTION, NO ANYTHING!!!

(graphics were good)

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

good but...

i think it doesn't belong to where it is right at the moment:
to the very top

i like the idea and the song of course but i think at least one rather negativ review between all the overrated ones is just what's being needed here. this movie is never gonna play in the league of Bitey, "there she is" or decline and the time will show it.

altffour responds:

Ok everyone has opinions but how fucking dare you say ANYTHING in the ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD is worse than That fucking shit heap Decline of videogaming.

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

decline rockz

this decline movies really rock. but what's a pity is that the credits are mady quite crappily this time. i just LOVED the credits of Decline2. if there's going to be a Decline4, just some few tipps:

- scenes without a background music appear to be boring
- preloader games, use'em agian!
- continue like this, these movies are the best on newgrounds

One Ring to Rule Them All One Ring to Rule Them All

did i overdo it?

this very last sentence is saving the whole movie.

LOL

21 OClockStreetTheMovie 2 21 OClockStreetTheMovie 2

StrangeClock rulez!

your 21 0ClockStreet movies are very well done! even if they're clock movies, they just are ones of the best movies ever submitted.

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a

for jesus' sake

this was the best clock movie i've ever seen. i LOVE the LotR-Movies and i saw all of them so many times that when i was watching this f-movie i just saw the LotR-scenes before me.
fucking well done!!!